2013/07/14

I Will Follow


Over the course of the next year, we will miss out on some life-altering events that will happen here in the States: babies will be born, friends will get married, and a few souls will meet their Maker. I am sad to think that we will be absent during such momentous occasions, yet Daniel and I believe that we need to be in China, and we believe that God's timing is perfect.

As I pondered this the other day, "I Will Follow" by Chris Tomlin was playing in the background. The lyrics serve as a good reminder that we have chosen to follow Him, no matter the cost. Below is a compilation I made in 2011 of pictures from our first year, put to that song. Who knew that the song I chose then would still challenge and encourage me even today.

(For those of you who receive this as an email, you will have to come to the website to view the video.)




1 comment:

  1. A simple reminder of your purpose and fulfillment of your calling. Thanks for the testimony today!

    ReplyDelete